Order now for December delivery while still in stock.
Grow your own mushrooms
Espresso Mushroom Company is a group of coffee drinking food lovers bringing you the ultimate in fresh, home-grown and sustainable product. On a plate.
The kits are a great treat for you and your kids, and a perfect gift for green-fingered foodies and garden-deprived city dwellers alike. Just find a light airy spot, follow these four simple steps: Open up – Water – Grow – Harvest!Read More
Latest From The Farm
- Valentina is the brains behind the Beauty of Fungi Instagram account, and documented her experience growing at Pearl Oyster Kitchen Garden in December, …Read More »
- January is a special time of year for us as we get to see hundreds of photos of your Kitchen …Read More »
- The perfect antidote to short, cold winter days is a rich exotic soup. Thanks to Elena Sandor from Eat.Wear.Travel who created …Read More »
- Cork is a brilliant material. It is soft to touch, complex and rich aesthetically, as strong a high quality leather, …Read More »
- 🙈💥🍄 https://t.co/WKhfthnIPA 21 hours ago
- Members #Christmas Shopping evening at @KewGardens_Shop - cue the carols, mulled wine and #mushrooms! https://t.co/Oxvdj9LNAX 1 day ago
- RT @VillageGreens1: These kits are a fantastic gift idea for that hard-to-buy foodie friend and are available at both our shops! https://t.… 1 day ago retweeted via VillageGreens1
- This is what our Kitchen Garden mushroom kits do... https://t.co/OsuypBBrQk 1 day ago
- Thanks @Yorkshire_Mummy for featuring our mushroom kits alongside other fantastic #christmas #gift for boys ideas… https://t.co/7FszY5QqTB 1 day ago
- RT @WasabiGrowersUK: Give somebody a wasabi plant this Christmas and invite them over for sushi in about 18 months! Grows outdoors in shade… 1 day ago retweeted via WasabiGrowersUK
- RT @nicmama: Oyster Mushroom Growing Part Two of a mushroomy Advent-ure - hoping for a crop soon https://t.co/UWOT8XLrRX via @YouTube @EMC_… 3 days ago retweeted via nicmama